A Healthy Body is a Fertile Body
Taking the suggested number of supplements and medication during your fertility journey will assist in increasing your pregnancy odds. Here is list of supplements recommended by your physician. Remember, a healthy body is a fertile body.
Printer Friendly Version
- Mega Man vitamins *
- CoQ10: 300mg*
- Vitamin D3: 5,000 IU/day
Avoid Alcohol, Tobacco, Recreational Drugs of all types, and Hot Tubs.
*Ask about Theralogix (male fertility)
- Prenatal vitamins + Folic Acid (methylated B vitamins) 800 mcg to 1 mg in addition to prenatal vitamins. (take prenatal vitamins 12 hours apart from Folic Acid, once per day) *
- CoQ10: 300mg – 3 times/day *
- Vitamin E: additional 200 IU
- Vitamin C: 500 mg
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid: 100 to 600 mg on empty stomach
- DHEA 25 mg: 3 times/day *
- Melatonin 3 mg before bed
- Vitamin D3: 5,000 IU/day *
If PCOS is applicable, add the following:
- Methylated B Vitamins
- Myo-inositol – 4 grams/day, divided in two doses
Avoid Alcohol, Tobacco, Caffeine, Recreational Drugs of all types.
*Ask about Theralogix (female fertility)