HQA Fertility Centers is proud to announce the first ever, Free HQA Virtual Fertility Fair!!
Why did we decide to host the first ever, Virtual Fertility Fair?
HQA Fertility Centers is the driving force behind High-Quality, AFFORDABLE Fertility Care. Dr. Magarelli believes that, after 30 years of medical breakthroughs, advances in technology and enormous access to multiple vendors for products and equipment used in IVF care, IVF prices should fall. They haven’t. Unfortunately, the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) and the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART), the parent organizations for IVF programs, have not provided increased access to the amazing technology known as In Vitro Fertilization. There are over 1,500,000 people in the United States that need our help and we only do about 200,000 IVF procedures nationwide. Why? Cost! The average fee is over $12,000! So we decided to explain what we’re doing about it by taking our very popular HQA Fertility Fair format and extending it to more people online.
Why a VIRTUAL, HQA Fertility Fair?
- Access = Everyone can attend and it’s FREE!
- Comfort = you can “attend” in the comfort and privacy of your home!
- Utility = you can listen and watch with your partner while ensuring the your daily routines are not disturbed.
What will I learn?
- What are Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) are and how do you/we determine if you need them?
- Who belongs to the HQA Family of Services Providers(including how Dr. Magarelli cherry-picked and negotiated with the unique and highly qualified vendors that we use to provide services to our HQA patients)?
- How do I understand the “costs”? In other words, why is HQA Fertility Centers able to provide IVF with Freeze All plus Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET), plus Intracytomplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), Hatching if needed, Comprehensive Chromosomal Screening for up to 8 embryos with Next Generation Sequencing, free one-year embryo storage, retrievals/embryo transfers, ultrasounds labs, and education, ALL for $ 8,900?
- Why doesn’t HQA offer “Low Cost” “Minimal” IVF?
- Why HQA believes that a “Healthy Body is a Fertile Body”. How does Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), like acupuncture, help IVF patients succeed in their quest for One Healthy Baby™?
Fill out the form to reserve your spot and be entered to win a FREE Level 3 HQA IVF Cycle!
*Must be present during drawing at Fertility Fair to win.